||Genealogy Databse Import
- The evaluation copy is fully functional and the evaluation time is unlimited.
- A "nag" box will appear asking for registration every time a GedcomDB object is created.
- GedcomDB may be licensed to an individual for personal use and/or non-profit use.
- Cost: $35 (US dollars).
- GedcomDB may be licensed to a business for either internal use, and/or for
- The internal use license does not allow distribution in any form
of the component outside of the company who owns the license.
- The commercial license
allows distribution of the server as a component of the company's client software. It does
not allow resale of the component.
- Internal License Cost: $50 (US dollars).
- Commercial License Cost: $100 (US dollars).
- An internal license may be upgraded to a commercial license at any time by paying the difference in cost.
Note to Consulting Firms and Freelance Consultants:
- There are two options:
- Have your customers pay for a license for their use (internal or commercial license).
- Purchase a commercial license for your business. This gives you the right to
use this component in any of your products/works, but your customer will not be
licensed for further development using this component.
- Contact the author, Doug McMartin,
for more information.
NOTE: License policy and pricing are subject to change.
Copyright © 1997-2008 Douglas McMartin.